How many of you along the way lost your belief in the wish? How many of you gave up on dreaming of something more? When you stand at a wishing well do you just halfheartedly throw your penny in and really not have a wish in mind? Do you even remember what it’s like to have a wish? For the longest time I had forgotten how to dream, I didn’t believe wishes for me could come true. I gave up.
I can’t tell you how wonderful it is to be dreaming again. To realize that to make a wish is not in vain as long as I am willing to work at realizing that wish. Now, as you can see I don’t believe in making a wish and then waiting for some magical fairy to make it come true for me. But if we dream, if we wish, and then push ourselves to see it come to reality then I believe it most certainly will become our reality. However, only if we are willing to fight for it. We can’t sit around waiting for other people to make our wish come true, we have to become our wish and live in it as if it already were.
My challenge to you today is to dream, let’s start small. How about listing 5 wishes you want to see come true by the end of 2012. Be realistic but still reach, although don’t reach so far that it becomes unattainable. Remember that you are capable of more than you know and that once you push past that fear the world lies at your feet waiting to see where you will go.
My 5 Wishes for 2012…..
1. I wish to surprise my husband with a weekend away planned solely by me. (He would probably have a heart attach that I made a choice without consulting him. I am not the type to just make decisions.)
2. I wish to have held 20 jewelry shows.
3. I wish to have a rough draft of my first book completed. (Pray for me, this is a big step for me. Very scared)
4. I wish to have completed my Life Coaching certificate.
5. I wish to have at least 500 followers before the end of the year.
Okay, my wishes are done. Now it’s your turn! What do you wish for? I’d love for you to share with us so we can encourage you along the way. 🙂